Mar 9, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AINA - FBT




I wrote about Frozen Buttercream Transfer (FBT) in my previous entry:


and this time around I got a chance to try out the same.


Kak Aiza wanted a birthday cake for her daughter Aina to celebrate her birthday with her friends at Kindy and asked me to do a deco based on a princess theme and I thought this could be a good chance to put FBT to the test.


So here it is peeps:


What do you guys think?
Anyways, do enjoy the pictures.
Thanks Kak Aiza for the order!

Sincerely
Anor


Note:
I am happy/really excited and am looking forward to use this technique more... Insya Allah will become better at this and will produce lovely lovely looking characters using the same... atleast now I wont be so worried about hand drawing cartoon characters based on actual characters for my big cakes...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails