Feb 3, 2010

CLASSES - Sorry peeps... it's still a NO =(

Hi peeps!!

I have had (not many) but a few... msgs left in my chatbox, emails and sms asking whether I can conduct or do I conduct classes for cupcake decorating and such... am really sorry peeps... but as of now .. the answer would still have to be a NO.


You see peeps, I have a "day" job ... working normal hours 830am - 5pm... that's the PROFESSIONAL side of MyCupcakes.... and by then my little Ultraman would be home with us back after spending the whole day with his friends and nanny(ies) at his nursery... uuuuu... gotta spend some time with the little fella... miss him to bits ... mummy(ies) and daddy(ies) would sooo understand this... then, that's the MOMMY part of MyCupcakes...


Then, there would be dinner for the day (How can you work on an empty stomach and work hearing the growling of hungry stomach of your family members right?) ... American Idol (just had to put that in) ... the never ending house chores etc etc ...


When do I find the time to complete my orders then if you are wondering... We make do and improvise ... my very understanding other half and family members would pitch in mainly to look after the little one (now that he just wants to play and play and play and refuses to go to sleep early) .... while I finish up in the kitchen... baking, decorating... and yup... the cleaning up...


Now then, how one earth would I find the time to conduct class!? Hence the salute to all those who have and are conducting classes like Kak Shanti http://irabakery.blogspot.com/ and Intan of http://kazenscupcakes.blogspot.com/ who has just started conducting classes ... on top of their day job... taking orders and such....


Well, this is just a tiny peek into the life of MyCupcakes...


Decorated cupcakes: RM2.50
Simple swirl deco on cupcakes: RM2.00
Decorated cakes: Subject to deco
Satisfaction of completed orders/happy happy customers: PRICELESS!
(Couldnt help it - just had to put this one in)


Sincerely
~MyCupcakes~


Note:
Fret not peeps ... If I do decide to conduct a decorating class with the very little knowledge that I have... will let you know in bright RED colours heading ....


Note:
A note of advise - I started MyCupcakes "accidentally".... there were trial and errors here and there... started off baking using my late mom's Sanyang mixer (which I think was much older than me - that poor thing) and my cousin's mini little oven and my mother in law's cupcake tray... give it a shot... it might just be the beginning of your new cupcakes journey... having a class would help to get you there sooner... but why not just give it a shot first? If you are really keen... just have a go at it! That's how MyCupcakes started...

2 comments:

Kakmim said...

kak anor.. kmk dh blajar dr kak shanti hari ya.. heheheh..

My Cupcakes by Anor (Kuching Sarawak) said...

Hi Ibu Iman =)

Good for you! Sama cikgulah kitak tok ...

Kak Anor

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails