Nov 1, 2009

HAPPY BDAY MAK 57

My sister's colleague ordered my 1kg.. choc chiffon cake for her mother's 57th bday... auuuwww... so sweet... I wanted it to be special coz that's what mothers are... a very very special person in our hearts ya... and here it is:





Note:
I like it =)
so the "emak-emak" feel like that dont you agree
(which is why I decided to go with the Kebaya deco)?





9" choc chiffon cake topped with vanilla buttercream frosting
1.5 KG

(I weigh the cake after all the decorating is done.. it's... 1.88 kg)
(will put up pic of cake on the scale)
RM55



Note: Later on my sis told me that the bday cake was actually meant for Kak Tipah, her mother in law who happens to be a good ol fren of my late mom and that her house is located on the same street of ours. So I called her up to wish her a happy happy bday... three (3) grand kids and she doesnt look a day of her age....

Asked her "what's her secret for looking so youthful?"... then she giggled.. hikhikhik... so sweet.... (Guess that's it... laugh a lot and a lot....)

HAPPY BDAY KAK TIPAH!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails