Nov 9, 2009

Aizat's master piece - Van Gogh Starry Night

Ok peeps, apart from the very the tall Rainbow Cake I made for Aizat;

he who happens to be an avid fan of Van Gogh's paintings asked whether I can deco his cupcakes based on VG's master piece - Starry night! Of course I said yes! I love this kind of order and the challenge of completing this task!


He wanted 35 pieces of MyCupcakes, but it would be difficult to have a "square" decorated assembled cupcakes... so I just added 5 more... easy decision... His mom wanted to pay me... but I told her they were "bday gifts" for Aizat... Feels like Santa Claus there for a moment hahaha... but giving does give you that feeling ya?


So peeps have a look and see whether I have done justice to Van Gogh's master piece:





Enjoy the pictures!

Regards
Anor
~MyCupcakes~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails