Oct 22, 2009

happy bday Joelle Chong


Erwin's friend, Bernard Chong called me and told me he wanted to order fifty (50) pieces of MyCupcakes to celebrate his 3 year old daughter Joelle's birthday.

He called me while I was on the way to my office and I said I could take his order and then later on when I checked my yahoo mail, there was also one order from a Sharon Chong wanting to order same no of MyCupcakes and was also meant for Joelle... coincidence? Apparently Sharon, was Bernard's sis who e mailed me first prior to Bernard's call...

So here they are:

Bernard told me that Joelle loves Barney and I had some extra edible images and thought it'd be nice to give to her as our bday gift to her.


Enjoy the pictures!
Thanks Bernard and Sharon for the order.

Happy birthday Joelle from Uncle Erwin, Aunty Anor and bro Emir!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails