Oct 22, 2009

Cupcakes for bazaar




Wani text-ed me (also on behalf of her friends) about wanting to order some of MyCupcakes to be sold at a mini bazaar at Unimas as part of their final project and I said ok and we had the details worked out.





When Wani asked me whether deposit can be placed instead of paying full payment, I strictly answered that full payment must be made to confirm booking and that this is to avoid last min cancellation/non pick up and so I may have sounded a tad too strict vide my sms... which I can be sometimes even if I didnt mean it to sound that way... Blame it on my my legal background? Anyhow we have worked it out and she paid me in full and I apologised to Wani and friends in the event my sms did sounded a bit too strict and that I did not in any way intend to hurt anyone's feeling. Even gave extra free cupcakes for the girls =)





I do understand that there is "trust" issues involved when making payment to an unknown party (especially to such a party that you just stumbled upon on the net)... whether it is a legit business? Whether you will get what you have paid for?





But I clarified to Wani and friends that it is better for both myself and them (ie MyCupcakes' customers) to make it clear from the start that payment is to be made in full. This would avoid last min cancellation or non pick up when time and effort has been spent in baking and decorating the cupcakes. A new found friend has clearly documented her experience with this....

http://alisacuppies.blogspot.com/2009/07/hello-again.html






It is obvious and clear that once people have paid for something, they will make the effort to come and pick up their orders right? I don't mean to nag.... but it is meant to be a reminder to both myself and MyCupcakes' customers why we do and request for such a thing... It is a lot of work and time involved ya...





Insya Allah, God willing, I will always deliver... Insya Allah...





This is because I am of the firm believer that in this mini adventure that I am in, it is all based on faith and goodwill and the good name of MyCupcakes.... and once they are tarnished... and that is it... that would be the end of our adventure .....





Anyhow, I requested for Wani to send me some pictures of MyCupcakes' in action... to be placed here and here they are:

















Thanks Wani and girls for the order...


Like the Sarawakians would say... "Iboh jerak aaaa" .....







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails