Oct 22, 2009

BEN 10 For Danish




Haida, who happens to be a friend of my friend Nur Azman (who happens to be a colleague of my sis) wanted to order cupcakes for her son Danish's birthday in October... and she ordered from me one (1) month in advance... hehee.... She ordered nine (9) pieces of MyCupcakes for her son (to be shared among the four of them - herself, Danish's daddy and younger bro). She wanted six (6) pieces of BEN 10 Edible image and the other three to write DANISH, FAKHRI, 5 (yrs old).

So here they are:

Enjoy the pics!
Note: I requested pictures of Danish with his cupcakes and asked permission from Haida to put the same in my blog...
MyCupcakes' model =)

Thanks Haida for the order (and the pictures)!

Note:

If you like your picture (with your MyCupcakes) to be posted in MyCupcakes' blog just send us a pic and we would be happy to upload and share your happiness with the world ka! Thanks peeps!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails