Aug 19, 2009

Happy Bday Suzau

A family friend Ayon introduced MyCupcakes to her friend who ordered Nine (9) pieces of MyCupcakes to celebrate their friend's birthday and that the order was meant for pick up on a Saturday morning but due to some unforeseen circumstances, she had to change the order for Friday night ... at the last min!


Since it was just nine (9) pieces and I had no order that night, so I decided to just proceed with her order and I started at 730pm and completed all my baking and decorating right at the exact moment the clock strikes 9pm and she has arrived in front of our footsteps. Felt like I was in Amazing Race or something!


Am glad that they turned out ok and that the designs are as requested and drawn personally on a piece of paper by Ayon's friend.



So here they are:



Enjoy the pictures!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails