Aug 31, 2009

FONDANT SPECIAL REQUESTS



My sis' friend ordered sixteen (16) pieces of MyCupcakes with very specific fondant deco requests and they are:







B**bs...






Bums




Cigi







Bowling Bowl (I added the bowling pins)








Tiara








Microphone






Signature logo








The Ensemble




First the cupcakes are frosted with buttercream... they looked nice by themselves dont they?






The ensemble



My sister told me later that he didnt have the heart to eat the cupcakes cause they're too "kacak" to eat


and exactly as how he imagined them to be...


Actually, it's a GOOD THING... when your customers DONT want to eat your cupcakes *Wink wink


Note:
Insya Allah, will improve on my fondant skills... my dream is that people couldnt tell the difference whether the fondant deco is sugar deco or the actual thing =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails