Jul 13, 2009

MyCupcakes as Wedding Gift

Cartina, (a friend of Has) ordered sixteen (16) pieces of MyCupcakes as a wedding gift for her cousin and specifically requested for four (4) bikinis, four (4) hearts, four (4) red roses with leaves and the best of all was four (4) tiered cakes as decorations for her cupcakes.




I was thrilled with this kind of orders! I wished I had more time to do cake stands for the tiered cakes, but due to the lack of time, I was happy with how the "two tier-ed cake" turned out.




I seemed to be getting a lot of requests for my "bikini". I have to work extra hard on my next bikini order, make them look more realistic looking.. insya allah, and with practise, in time I will do better with my fondant deco!




My next aim - fondant figurine!!! I aim to become like my idol - hanacupcakes.blogspot.com. Wish me luck ppl!




This is how they turned out:

















What do you guys think?

Chocolate cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails