Jul 6, 2009

Special Requests

My sister's friends (all five of them) ordered thirty (30) pieces of MyCupcakes for their own consumption/for fun after seeing the baby bootie/bikini/I heart you/baby bottle/pacifier/make up kit collection which I did for their friend, Has for her anniversary.





I was so happy with their order (despite the repetition and my sister did repeatedly asked them whether they'd like any other design other than the above... hehehe... but nope, they'd like the same design and am just happy to comply) because I can improve on my fondant decoration.



I had more time to add details to my bikini top/bottom and added a lipstick cover for my make up kit.
I liked the colours I did for my baby pacifier.
I HEART my blue baby bootie!
I reduced the size of my baby bottles and thought they looked nicer.









So here they are:
The ensemble of baby bootie, baby bottle, I HEART YOU, Make up kit, bikini and baby pacifier.




,

Enjoy the pictures!

Choc cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails