Jun 21, 2009

MyCupcakes as Engagement Gift

My sister in law Nazimah ordered ten (10) pieces of MyCupcakes to be given to her friend as an engagement gift and told me that their theme was either green or gold.



With regards to the "gold" colour, my next buy would be to get those silver/gold lustre to add to MyCupcakes' tool of trade... will update you of course!




Anyhow, she opted for green and that I am to put the each letter of her friend and her friend's fiancee's name on them, hence the ten (10) pieces. My sis in law suggested that I do something like what I did for Fieza's friend but I came up with the following instead:




More personalised for their occasion.


Here they are:







Vanilla cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting

Just FYI, I charge the above at RM3.50/each

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails