May 15, 2012

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!

My 4 year old Emir is quite a handful and can be such an Energizer bunny .... I thought what better time to show how much both Erwin and I appreciate his teachers at his kindy...

Initially, I wanted to bake some cupcakes, but I would say most parents would think the same gift too... as cupcakes too are timeless and yes, especially easy to distribute among kids..

... But I wanted to do something different...

... Remember when I made the giant cookies for Emir's pasaria at his kindy... http://anor-mycupcakes.blogspot.com/2012/05/emirs-little-table-at-his-kindy.html

.. I thought it would be nice to make smaller ones and present it in a nice glass jar and yippeee I found some... (plus his teachers can always use them again) ...

... got some nice ribbons.. and I think I need to work on my stickers better :)

... so this is what I made for Emir's teachers... Thank you from the bottom of our hearts...



Sincerely
Emir's mummy @ Anor

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails