May 9, 2010

MOTHER'S DAY PROJECT - CAKE I


My bro in law's fiancee ordered two (2) cakes for Mother's day. One is for her stepmom and the other her mom. I was thrilled when she told me what she had in mind cause I love trying out new projects... to see whether I can do it... and add more to my projects to my CAKES' portfolio ...

Cake 1 :
Ilot told me that she wanted like a "baju" cake or something and immediately the first thought that came to mind was the lovely lovely beautiful KEBAYA cake I have seen online.... Ilot said that her stepmom likes the colour pink.



So here it is peeps; my first attempt at making a KEBAYA fondant cake...


(The above Kebaya cake was inspired by the following:
Thanks to http://bakedecorate2u.blogspot.com/2010/03/kebaya-fondant-cake.html for sharing this beautiful creation with us online and giving a novice like me something to work with)

Regards
Anor @ MyCupcakes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails