Mar 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!!! We love you lots and lots and lots...


Erwin's birthday is here!!!


Looking back, without MyCupcakes I would have gotten him a cake from our local cake shop or from our local hotels... but nope nope.. with MyCupcakes I now can bake and deco and personalised my own birthday cake for my baby's daddy .... happy happy joy joy...


Initially I sooo wanted to make him a topsy-turvy cake.. I thought it would make a great project and something really fancy for him.. but then again.. we decided to proceed with ... not one!... but TWO birthday cake projects for Erwin...



So here they are peeps:


This is Erwin's fondant shirt cake. I loved that the deco is clean and simple.



This is Erwin's second bday cake.

We thought that it'd be cool to try and see whether we could replicate Erwin's face using the frozen buttercream transfer.... and it worked! Happy happy joy joy...
So, here they are... my two birthday cakes for my husband... my baby's daddy...
Happy birthday En Erwin Effendy.... we love you with all our hearts..
May Allah swt will always always keep you in His grace and blessings...
We hope that all your dreams will come true...
Semoga panjang umur dan murah rezeki...

Hugs and kisses...

Mummy and Emir

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooo..kacak menarr..kek nyaaa...

My Cupcakes by Anor (Kuching Sarawak) said...

Hi Eeta

Thanks =) bday boy very the happy =)

Anor

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails