Mar 21, 2010

Happy 5th Bday Samantha



Jessie ordered my choc chiffon cake with buttercream and edible image to celebrate her daughter Samantha turning 5 years old. She chose the image herself and that the same is to be edited with wordings. Jessie told me that Samantha loves icing and loves the colour purple.

Jessie also requested that there is to a "border" along the edible image and that's when I thought "rainbows with clouds" would make a nice border!


Usually my cake would be baked in round pan but Jessie requested a rectangular shaped cake and so I used my 9" square pan instead.


Her pick up was made at a mutual point ie the SHELL petrol station opposite Plaza Astana.


So here it is peeps:




Happy 5th bday Samantha!
Thanks Jessie for the order and thanks for the input on the cake.

Regards
Anor



Note: I baked double batch for the cake - as bday gift for the bday girl. Thought that it would be nice =)

Note: I also got Samantha a candle in numeric 5 and made her some fondant butterflies. Told Jessie to put them at the last min on the cake. I didnt put the pink butterflies on the cake earlier cause the cake was kept in the fridge and you cannot keep fondant in the fridge as it will become wet from the moisture in the same.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails