Dec 20, 2009

MyCupcakes' first official ENGAGEMENT CAKE




My friend Mahathir introduced MyCupcakes to his sister Kak Mela who wanted to order a cake to be given to her niece as one of the engagement gift (hantaran) and she told me that the theme was white, silver and maroon...



I thought the pink added a nice and sweet touch to it.


Initially I planned to use a silver ribbon for the cake but decided to use the pearls instead to highlight the rose buds that I did for the cake... turned out beautifully!




Made the roses myself... and added a touch of gold lustre....


Here it is peeps:

MyCupcakes' first official Engagement Cake:


8" round pan
fruit cake
Starting from RM150
(subject to deco/requests - do inform us if you have something in mind/what's your budget is like - let's see where we can go from there k)


Enjoy the pictures!


Thanks Mahathir and Kak Mela!


Regards

Anor
~MyCupcakes~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails