Nov 15, 2009

MyCupcakes's Third Official Bday Cake



Azreeny and Herman's little boy Ahmad Darwisy is turning 1 yr old! Yeay!



Happy bday to you! Happy bday to you Darwisy! May you grow up to be a healthy and happy happy boy!




Azreeny, mama to Elisa and Darwisy;
(that's how she refers to herself whenever she talks to me... mummy Emir =) and vice versa)

... ordered MyCupcakes' 1kg Cheese cake and asked for simple HAPPY BDAY DARWISY wordings and initially she requested for Mickey as deco for the same but I asked her whether I can do something else for Darwisy since honestly, my hand drawn Mickey Mouse is terrible!


She said ok and I told her that I'd give Darwisy a BEAR as a bday gift ... a BEAR fondant that is hehe... ... as bday gift from me, Erwin and Emir....


Plus I made two (2) extra red sports car (From Hasrina's order - I always make extra ones as my PLAN B in the event something happens to any of my fondant deco)


So here it is peeps:








I am happy with how this turned out!
Lovely lovely and Cuteness cuteness
Happy bday Darwisy!
Thanks Reeny for the order! Enjoy the cake!

From:
Aunty Anor
Uncle Erwin
Emir

1 comments:

Unknown said...

:( my bday boy is still demam since his bday but happy!!!! cos the cheese cake is yummy! n cute! stamped with approval from elisa, of course.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails