Nov 1, 2009

CUPCAKES TESTING

CUPCAKES from DELECTABLE made by SU



Ira told me that there was this shop selling cupcakes which is "delectable made by su" and her shop is next to the Robinson store which is just a doorstep away from where we stayed ie the Gardens Hotel and for further details you can go to her website http://delectable.com.my/



I bought her basic package which is 3 cupcakes (topped with fondant deco)(the flavours that day were choc, vanilla and ginger and they are sold in souffle cups) at RM28.00.



Review:
Tasty
Deco: nice and simple/cute and adorable
Packaging: Superb! Very personalised and professional looking
Price: Too costly for me but for KL market is different of course...


Note to self:
Find time to personalise MyCupcakes.



The wedding cakes (dummy ones) displayed were beautiful and the kinds that I would love to say to people... "I made this!"... Insya allah...


Note:
I hope that this will be the exact feeling I have once I am done with Ju's wedding cake!



Ok, Basically, from what I saw and learnt... branding is one of the main factors to excel in this field... the personalised packaging plays a very vital factor as it is first and foremost a VISUAL thing prior to actually tasting the cake/cupcakes... and of course, your work will speak for itself!



Wonderful wonderful! I like was Su has done with her place... very inspiring!



CUPCAKES from the CUPCAKE CORNER, ICCA




The shop itself is in the same building as their baking shop.


This is their box.


Flavour: Vanilla, choc, peach, peanut butter and red velvet (with vanilla buttercream frosting and chocolate buttercream frosting)

They use paper cupcake liner and simple cake box (with their emblem on it) like I do and the price starts from RM3.OO. This one is more within my range in respect of flavour, buttercream decoration and price range.

It was a good experience and a wonderful cupcakes testing experience....

Am looking forward to my next cupcakes testing trip.. Insya Allah...

Had a heap of fun!

~MyCupcakes~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails