Nov 8, 2009

Cupcakes for IAN and JORDAN and JOJO

MyCupcakes' models =)


JORDAN and IAN




Florence ordered twenty (20) pieces of MyCupcakes to celebrate a birthday party and makan-makan for their relatives who came down to Kuching from Brunei. They liked the cupcakes I did for little JAN =)







Initially the order was meant to be picked up on Sun (8.11.2009) but later she requested and asked whether they can be picked up a day earlier.




Remember my RAINBOW CAKE entry:










The request was simple enough that I could do them in between baking the cakes and waiting for them to cool down:



I was busy up to my nose and was not sure whether I could comply... but I did... and here they are:



Note:

Can you see the two (2) "Patrick" there? Had extra ones from Marie's order, so thought it'd be nice to give the boys =)

Pictures courtesy of Florence and Elvina Mah

Thanks again Florence for the order!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails