Jul 2, 2009

Apa apa Ajak Order/Special Request

My friend Ilot ordered twenty five (25) pieces of MyCupcakes for herself/own consumption and to bring along to her work place and told me to do "apa-apa ajak" (Literally means I leave everything to your discretion") with regards to the decoration. I seemed to be getting a lot of that "apa-apa ajak" order hehehe... but am just happy to obliged.

Remember the "basket of flowers" I did for Dewi Noorain, I tried decorating Ilot's cupcakes with a "basket of flowers" (this time around with a basket handle and have more surface to work on) too and it turned out brilliant! My fav among the decorations I did for Ilot.



So here they are:




Vanilla cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting

Vanilla choc chips (special request) with vanilla buttercream frosting



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails