Jun 11, 2009

MyCupcakes for my friend Sotong @ Iswardy for Hospital Pakar AnNur

My good friend Iswardy whom my friends and I fondly call Sotong came back to Kuching last weekend 6/6 - 8/6 for a short holiday. I manage to meet up with him and catch up on the good old days for awhile.

My friend Sotong, whom I believe have not changed a bit since school days (well, maybe physically he has gained a bit more weight which is a good thing! =) ) and despite being a father of three (3), he is as he was when we were back in school.

He ordered twenty four (24) pieces of MyCupcakes for his staff at Hospital Pakar AnNur and here they are:



Chocolate cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting
MyCupcakes flew across the China Sea with him hikhikhik =)
Thanks for the order Tong!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails