May 31, 2009

MyCupcakes for Faris

Fieza's friend (Notice that most of my entries starts with Fieza's friend hahaha) ... ordered sixteen (16) pieces of MyCupcakes for FARIS' birthday party.

All she requested was for the cupcakes to be colourful and suitable for kids and to write FARIS' name on five (5) pieces of MyCupcakes.

Fieza is like now my official promoter hahaha.. thanks Fieza... =)


I dont need to cater to anyone now, just orders from Fieza's friends is enough to fill up MyCupcakes' calendar haha


So here they are:



Chocolate cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting

I am getting better with colours! Am happy =)

If I am happy with my work, then it will definitely be reflected on MyCupcakes.

Wait until Erwin and I start doing cartoon characters such as

Ultraman, Ben 10, Mickey Mouse, Spongebob etc etc

(which I think is difficult to do)...

1 comments:

f.i.e.z.a said...

aok eh.cam xda org lain ngoder.hehe..p nang worth it la.mek suka kwn2 kmk pun suka juak!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails