May 20, 2009

Birthday Cupcakes for POSH

My good friends, ordered 28 pieces of MyCupcakes last Monday (18.5.2009) for their colleague, "POSH" for her 28th birthday celebration and specially requested for a gavel (among other things) to be one of the deco(s) on MyCupcakes. (I told them that I would try my best and hopefully the fondant gavel would completely dry in time for my friend to pick up on Wed (20/5/2009) afternoon.)

And as usual, am in anticipation of reviews!

Here they are:




Choc cupcakes with vanilla cream frosting
Enjoy the pictures!
Erwin calls them "the bling-bling collection" - cause we used a lot of silver ball to make them sparkle!



Do they look like a gavel and a book (suppose to be a law book ;p) to you?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails