Apr 2, 2012

ARABIAN THEMED WEDDING - "PILLOWS" AS WEDDING CAKE

When Zul first contacted me and provide me with a picture of an arabian themed pillow cake as a wedding cake... I was giddy with joy as this is my first time actually making one and I think by now you peeps know that I simply loveee and I looikkke this kind of customised order...

 .... and when I delivered the cake at the Dewan Baitulmal (Friday @ 30.3.2012 @ 7300pm), I was even happier because the cake sorts of blends beautifully into the whole beautiful and grand ensemble of the arabian themed wedding....

....  H A P P Y ... (Can you just feel exactly how I feel bursting out of this post!)

.... so this is my very first PILLOW CAKE for an arabian themed wedding for Syed Hossin and Syarifah Nur (former Nasi Lemak Kopi 'O presenter of TV9) ....






The lovely couple - Syed Hossin and Syarifah Nur 



and for all you peeps out there...  The all Arabian reception was planned by ZuLbaba of BACKSTAGEevents - 0193255222 (mobile) / zulbaba@gmail.com (email).

Had a blast doing this cake!

Enjoy the pictures....

Love
Anor

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails