Mar 13, 2012

Just a little snippets into who makes MyCupcakes' life alive....

Hi peeps... I thought this entry would be something nice to share with my readers... I do know it is a bit daunting ordering online from a total stranger like me despite all the photos of cakes and cupcakes and work done for customers  .... It is the same for me when I do my little bit of shopping online... It is a matter of faith...

So I suppose these pictures is meant to give a glimpse of the human factor involved in MyCupcakes.. makes it more believe-able I suppose....

So just something nice to share with you... do enjoy the pictures!  True that the work done brings joy to me... but this is what life is all about yes? :)

my boy enjoying a day in the sun


her first day at the beach

with daddy at our fav place

our fav mee kolok at sepinang sari!

the husband @ daddy @ babysitter when mummy is busy in the kitchen

her first pair of shoes :)

girlfriends

my boy and I

azra and me

my lil angel - that is when he wants to be one hahaha
Love
ANOR

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails