Apr 23, 2011

MyCupcakes' first Adult Cake *blush blush

Deborah, who is my junior back in school ( .... I love the fact that MyCupcakes somehow brings old friends together ... am indeed blessed ...), wanted to order an "adult cake" to celebrate her husband's birthday and apparently it was like a covert operation trying to ensure the success of the surprise cake for him...

When she first told me about the "adult cake" involving b**bs.. the first thing that comes to mind (as much as I was excited ... slightly guarded ... about making an adult cake).. it must be tastefully done ya...

So this is what I came up with for Deb... she loved it .. and later on she text-ex me that the bday boy loved it.. and that is all that matters..

Well enjoy the pictures peeps... 


Loved how the "shawl" compliments the cake

The shawl MUST be added .. to ensure that the cake was decorated in a  tasteful manner..
This angle was taken to show a tiny peek of the hmmm... well you know what I mean...


Deborah also ordered MyCupcakes' 16 pieces of BEN10 edible image cupcakes for her boys...



Well... there you go, MyCupcakes' first experience making an adult cake... enjoy the pictures!
Thanks again Deb for the order!

Kak Anor

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails