May 5, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Mother's Day is celebrated on a Sunday of every 2nd week in the month of May. Hence, this year it falls on 9.5.2010. I have had a few asking about MOTHER'S DAY themed cupcakes and I wanted to have some sort of a package for this.. and wanted to make really really nice ones for the most important lady in your life ... but alas... time does not permit me to do so... Insya Allah, maybe next year =)


I lost my mother to cancer 8 years ago.. and the lost is felt like it was just yesterday... I miss her tremendously... and what saddens me even more is that... she had never had the chance to meet my little Emir...

... so peeps.. do treasure and love your mom/emak/mama/ibu/mummy/ummi and treat everyday like it's a Mother's day...


The only project I would be taking for mother's day would be for my bro in law's fiancee... whose projects I just couldnt resist and cant wait to complete... and with Erwin's approval of course... this is because my husband would be having a minor operation to have his tonsil removed.. yikesss... tomorrow... Pray that everything goes well.... Doctor says that it's a minor procedure.. but anything under the knife is very nerve wrecking...


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all mummy(ies) out there....


Love
Anor
Emir's mummy =) love love heart

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails