Apr 30, 2010

HANDBAG

Note: It says "HAPPY BDAY ILOT LOVE DAD & MUM"


Erwin's mom actually ordered some cupcakes to be given away as birthday gift for my bro in law's fiancee... and initially that is what I wanted to do ...

Nonetheless I had an undecorated cake in the fridge and has an open bag of CHOCOLATE FONDANT (which I purposely bought just to see how it taste like - quite yummy actually) and since I didnt want any to go to waste and that there is an occasion to brush up on my skill and... practise ... practise ... practise ... always always makes perfect right...

So I came up with this. Initially I wanted to do another 3-D handbag.. but had a change of mind and wanted to see how would my 2-D handbag look like .... looks ok, am quite happy with it =) ... but between the two, I think I like the 3-D handbag better ... especially if I could make it in such a way that you couldnt tell whether it's a real bag or a cake handbag =)

So here it is peeps, my second attempt at making a handbag cake:


Enjoy the pictures!

Happy bday Aunty Ilot!


Love
Anor
Erwin
Emir

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails