Mar 22, 2010

CONGRATES TO TAYTECK & JUJU - FINAL PART



After all the drama...

... seeing all these ... makes me realise why I love doing this.... and it was definitely worth the time and effort!!!!

... congrates Tayteck & Juju ..

... and peeps.... now that you know what went into making this a success...

... enjoy the pictures!!!


The happy happy beautiful couple:






This is their main request - to have their names written unto the cake




My 14" choc cake wholly covered with fondant



names written in lavender light pink royal icing



flower fillers/fondant pink butterflies





My pride and joy:




I thought the two bears would make a nice touch to the ensemble.


Plus am so happy ... cause I just got myself the press lettering/imprint mat and this is my first time using theme...


Plus I am sooo glad that I found the pink with white polka dot souffle cups ...




Remember when I said that I was terrible at arts and crafts... believe it or not.. I made the tiers myself!!! Turned out nice and sweet if I say so myself =) just a little glue... ribbons... paper... and lots and lots of love poured into it ...



So, here it is peeps...

For Tayteck and Juju... am happy to have been a part of your big day!


.... now I am in need of a looooonnnnngggg break... but dont worry ... I will be back =)




Sincerely
Anor

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails