Dec 10, 2009

XMAS Project - Pre announcement

Peeps, I have been thinking about this for ages and will soon realise the following ideas and am impatiently waiting for MYSELF to find the time and complete my project...


Xmas Cake


I plan to do an 8" round pan 1.2-ishkg fruit cake (the weight is referring to the cake only) and that it'll be fully covered with white fondant (roughly 800gm). Each individual cake (top) will be covered with four (4) types of 2-D Fondant deco ie santa claus, snow man, xmas bells and xmas stocking.


There will be only limited no of fondant cakes... peeps... most probably TEN... of this sort of cake - if time permits me to do more I will =)


Xmas Cupcakes


I also plan to do xmas cupcakes and the deco is still undergoing ... will update you soonest! It will be in a box of 6... as of now... will see how that goes ok!


ALL SAMPLE LATEST (with prices and also announce formally date of pick up) BY THIS COMING WEEKEND!

You know the drill... just email/sms me for your booking and inform me once payment has been made to confirm your booking.... the you can just come over to our house and personally pick which one you would like ok.


The fondant decorated cake and the xmas cupcakes .. I believe would make a nice and sweet xmas gifts ... or if they are sweet and pretty enough for you which I shall strive to do of course ... you can make it as your xmas dinner centre piece or you can you just keep them for yourself =)
Regards AND soooo looking forward to this xmas project
ANOR
~MyCupcakes~
~MyBig Cakes~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails