Dec 12, 2009

MyCupcakes first official - Seasonal BIG CAKE - Xmas deco


Hi peeps... it's finally here...
(Earlier entry):

I completed one big cake deco and there are 3 more to deco (which I shall post in due course of course) but basically based on the pic below and based on the description of realizing my cake thoughts detailed here, you would roughly have an idea how I would want MyBigCakes for xmas to be right? Which is exactly why I am so impatient when it comes to decorating... I want to see the final result NOW... and share it all with all my lovely peeps
(Latest update)

Here it is peeps:



XMAS CAKE 1
SANTA CLAUS with very the festive colours!!!
8" round pan fruit cake
fondant deco with royal icing details
RM150

Do email me vide anorrisah@yahoo.co.uk or sms 013800712 for booking and booking shall only be confirmed upon confirmation of payment and we shall then provide details of our address for pick up
Latest booking by 20.12.2009

Pick up time for MyBiGCake XMAS cakes:
22nd - 23rd DEC (730PM - 1030PM)


XMAS CAKE 2
Deco 2 - xmas bells (with gold lustre) - side of cake decorated with fondant deco


XMAS CAKE 3
Deco 3 - xmas stockings - side of cake will be decorated with fondant holy leaves




XMAS CAKE DECO 4
Deco 4 - xmas snowman -details/side of cake will be decorated with xmas tree (royal icing)



YOU LIKE? For your consideration... Do make your booking now - I will only bake and deco based on your orders!

Sincerely
Anor
~
MyBigCakes~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails