Dec 2, 2009

Majlis Aqiqah/Cukur rambut for little miss cutie pie Aurel

Qana Kurniawan Dwi Yulianto also fondly known as Ewin called me and said that they are going to have a Majlis Aqiqah (In Islam, it is the sacrifise of goat/cow (with further specific requirements) to show appreciation and praise Allah swt for his gift of children and it is the responsibility of parents to perform such sacrifice). Aqiqah also literally means the "cutting of hair" hence in the event there will be the ceremony of snipping off the baby's hair - a basic summary of what the event is for - do correct me if I am wrong). The meat then will be cooked and that it is the sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) that it is to be cooked and that the cooking is made to be sweet flavoured.... and be given as sedekah ... and in this case, served to all the guests who came to the event).



This peeps is the BIGGEST order to date done by yours truly... all 380 pieces of MyCupcakes with specific orders!




Three hundred (300) pieces of vanilla cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting - in cream/pink/blue colours - packed in individual packaging:








Fifty (50) pieces of vanilla cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting - decorated with fondant deco - baby bootie/baby bottle/baby pacifier:












Thirty (30) pieces of fully covered with fondant cupcakes - My fav of the lot (This is my first biggest order for full covered fondant cupcakes. Truthflly, I do not get and actually do not expect to get this kind of order a lot - mainly due to the COST Factor (It's RM6 per piece (Without the packaging which is charged separately) - which I can totally understand - but it is indeed a lot of work and back ache!)








The order was made actually on Friday if I am not mistaken and that the event would the next Sat (28.11 @ 8pm)... and I can provide the ind packaging (Plastic ind packaging with dome lid for the other 350 pieces - but the headache came with how to pack the full fondant covered cupcakes! I contacted Hanif and asked whether he had such stock for this and luckily he did... and Alhamdulillah he immediately shipped the same to me from KL and it was in time for the event! Phiewww!). I do not have such packaging in stock with me cause I will only order them when the order require such packaging.



Thanks Win and family for the order. Am happy to be a part of such a joyous event and happy that MyCupcakes played a part in little miss Aurel's big day!



Note: Aurel slept throughout the event and only woke up during the paparazzi session... smart girl! =)


Sincerely
Anor
~MyCupcakes~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails