Aug 23, 2009

Cartoon for Athirah

My sis' colleague ordered twenty five (25) pieces of MyCupcakes with cartoon theme for ATHIRAH. Her requests are easy - a mix of edible images and hand drawn cartoon and to include sponge bob, shin chan, DISNEY Characters and others....


Happy birthday Athirah! =)
So here they are:



ELMO



COOKIE MONSTERS


SPONGE BOB!
I must admit that I am not that happy with how my sponge bob turned out - by far I think this is the most difficult cartoon characters I have done so far, due to its intricate details... it's ok, will do my best to improve of course!



SPONGE BOB - Both hand drawn and edible images.





But I LOOOOVE how wonderful my Shin Chan turned out! =)




SHIN CHAN



Disney Characters - edible images



Ensemble



Here they are - all for little Athirah =)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails